- 100000 Onwards INR
- For Industrial & Workshop Use
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel
With the aid of quality centric approach, we are manufacturing and supplying an excellent gamut of Dust Testing Chamber. The offered chamber is used to measure the resistance against dust of any equipment. The provided chamber is manufactured using supreme quality components and contemporary techniques at our advanced production unit. Furthermore, clients can get this Dust Testing Chamber from us in numerous sizes and specifications at viable prices.
- Easy maintenance
- User friendly interface
- Excellent performance
- Robust construction
Our company name is the most promising manufacturer and supplier of quality assortment of Dust Chamber. These chambers are demanded in electronic, automotive and defense industry for testing the functionality of electronic components under extreme environmental conditions. At our well equipped production unit, the entire range is designed as per predefined industry standards under the guidance of experts. Prior to delivery, it is examined on several standards by our quality controllers. Our clients can easily avail this Dust Chamber from us at affordable price.
Easy to operate
Longer service life
Envisys EDC Series Dust Chambers are designed to simulate most aggressive dust filled environments as per various international standards to meet the dust test application of electronics, automotive and other components.
VARIOUS IN-BUIT FEATURES:
- Free-flow dust circulation centrifugal blower
- Uniform floating dust simulation across the test space
- Dust pre-heating mechanism for free flow of the dust
- Hopper re-vibration for free fall of settled dust
- Blower speed regulation to ensure metered uniform dust floating inside the test space
- Two-stage vacuum pump to simulate negative pressure for IP6X test
- Volumetric air-flow meter/counter for IP6X test
- Full view window with illumination
- User-friendly touch control/Multi-function programmable timer
Dust, Sand and Gravel Bombardment Test Chamber as per SAE J1455 for simulation of harsh environment for testing the underhood and exteriors of vehicles and other applications.
BASIC AND CYCLIC SALT SPRAY CHAMBERS
300L (10cu.ft) 600L(21cu ft) 900L(32cu ft) 1500L(53cu ft)
Adjustable from ambient to 50oC
95% to 100% saturated humidity
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
SB-118, 3rd Cross Road, 1st Stage, Peenya Industrial Estate, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560058, India